Special Bruschetta Tilapia. Tender tilapia fillets topped with fresh tomatoes, basil, garlic and melted vermont cheddar cheese! A quick, easy, fresh and healthy recipe for dinner that pairs up great with a mixed green salad and. Bruschetta Tilapia (Fish) Recipe. (Here is a sneak peak recipe from my upcoming healthy e-cookbook).
In a medium bowl, beat the eggs. Season the tilapia with salt and pepper. This preparation of Roasted Tilapia with Bruschetta Topping is currently my very favorite way to eat fish. You can cook Special Bruschetta Tilapia using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Special Bruschetta Tilapia
- You need 2 lb of Tilapia (about 11 pieces).
- It’s 1 packages of Grape Tomatoes.
- Prepare 6 of Fresh Cilantro or Recao.
- It’s 4 tsp of Fresh lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare of Adobo.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- It’s 8 oz of Mozzarella cheese.
You can actually prepare this with any mild white fish (or hey. Bruschetta is an antipasto (starter dish) from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt. Should Bruschetta be Served Warm or Cold? What makes all the difference is that toasted crunch of the outer bread and chewy insides as you bite down on the refreshing antipasto.
Special Bruschetta Tilapia step by step
- To make marinade, Chop up your grape tomatoes (you can use a can of diced tomatoes or do it yourself instead). Chop your Cilantro or Recao. ADD to a bowl, along with your other ingredients. (4 tsp of lemon juice, 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil, 3 teaspoon of minces garlic and 4 tsp of oregano.) Mix well. Place into fridge until ready to use..
- Preheat oven 375°.
- Wash and season your tilapia with Adobo and onion powder. Align your tilapia in an aluminum pan. Add your marinade over top. Place into oven until cooked..
- When done Add the Mozzarella cheese overtop your tilapia. Let melt. All Done!!!.
Bruschetta is one of those foods that's impossible to eat elegantly. When you gorge on a crunchy piece of bread that's piled high with tomato, dripping with. The Best Healthy Tilapia Fillets Recipes on Yummly Lemon Garlic Herb Baked Tilapia, Southwestern Baked Tilapia, Sheet-pan Fish Tacos. Bruschetta makes a great "snacketizer" for having friends over for an evening chat on the deck with a bottle of Chianti. *Tip: If you or your guests have dairy sensitivities, you can easily prepare this using.