Italian Style Bruschetta. Italian-Style Bruschetta. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Authentic Italian Bruschetta is a classic appetizer that people absolutely love. My recipe today comes from my dear friend Becky who is currently living in beautiful Naples, Italy.
Authentic Italian Bruschetta with all the best tips and tricks straight from Italy! While we were in Italy we took a few local cooking classes and learned to make so many different Italian dishes and desserts. These are the basic ingredients of bruschetta. You can cook Italian Style Bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Style Bruschetta
- Prepare 1 loaf of Baguette bread.
- You need 2 cup of Feta cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped chives.
- Prepare 10 clove of Large garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cherry tomatoes.
However, today the ways to prepare it and variations in circulation are truly. This little Italian bruschetta appetizer is always a favorite. Sometimes I like to create a bruschetta bar with selections of Italian meats, olives, cheeses or a traditional tomato and basil. Bruschetta is an antipasto (starter dish) from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt.
Italian Style Bruschetta instructions
- Put the oil, Italian seasoning, and chives in a bowl and let it sit until later..
- Cut baguette how you would like. Put on cookie sheet..
- Cut garlic into halves (if they are really big cloves, quarter them, but they have a purpose for being so large) add the garlic to the oil mixture..
- Cut cherry tomatoes into halves and set aside..
- Then put the feta cheese on (this has not been tested yet but here is what I will be trying next time to make the cheese more creamy: adding milk with feta and mixing together to make a thick paste).
- Add the tomatoes on top facing the cut side down, adding the mix of oil, Italian seasoning, chives and garlic slices on. ( I made sure to have the tomatoes spread just enough from each other so that I could put garlic slices in between them. ).
- Drizzle the remaining oil over the pieces. Sprinkle the garlic salt lightly over the pieces..
- Bake at 300 for 30 minutes or until the tomatoes are slightly wrinkled..
Variations may include toppings of tomato, vegetables, beans, cured meat, or cheese. The Best Italian Bruschetta: Because I live in an Italian family, I enjoy many Italian foods such as This type of bruschetta is extremely easy to make, and you can sprinkle some parmesan cheese. I managed to see the humor of the 'show', enjoyed. This recipe combines my favorite things to eat: toast, steak, bruschetta topping and delicious pancetta. Making and preparing Italian style Bruschetta!