Prosciutto Bruschetta. Place a slice of cheese on each piece of bread, then top each with a slice of prosciutto. A crowd-pleaser any time of year, this savory-tasting recipe is perfect for get-togethers. Bruschetta with Prosciutto Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
I decided to whip up this amazing peach and prosciutto bruschetta before dinner—it's a recipe I created last year and haven't stopped. Fold prosciutto halves over and place on ricotta. Add microgreens and toss to coat. You can cook Prosciutto Bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prosciutto Bruschetta
- You need 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 package of prosciutto (6 oz.).
- Prepare 1 of large tomato, diced.
- You need 1 loaf of crusty French bread.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need to taste of Italian seasoning, basil and oregeno.
Prosciutto Bruschetta recipe: Fabulous appetizer using home canned heirloom tomatoes and a prosciutto/mozzarella roll from Trader Joe's. Cavolo nero, also known as Tuscan kale, Lacinato kale, or Dinosaur kale, offsets salty prosciutto in an easy appetizer based on a recipe in Italian Easy: Recipes from the London River Café by Rose Gray. Prosciutto is an Italian dry-cured ham that is usually thinly sliced and served uncooked; this style is called prosciutto crudo in Italian (or simply crudo) and is distinguished from cooked ham. Treat your family with this cheesy bruschetta that's made using ham and Muir Glen® tomatoes – a flavorful Italian appetizer.
Prosciutto Bruschetta instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Slice the loaf of French bread in half, lengthwise. Set both halves onto a foil lined baking ban. Set aside..
- In a small skillet, heat the oil on medium heat and once oil is warm, add the garlic. Cook for about 2 or so minutes, until garlic is fragrant. Remove from heat and use a pastry brush to spread the oil and garlic all over the bread halves. If you need to, use a spoon to get all the garlic onto the bread as well..
- In the same skillet, pan fry the prosciutto, for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly. Dice up the tomato and sprinkle it evenly over the bread halves along with the seasonings. Then roughly chop the prosciutto and spread the pieces evenly over the top..
- Sprinkle both of the cheeses evenly over the loaves, about 1/4 cup per loaf of each. Bake for 5 or so minutes, just until the cheese has melted and the bread has crisped up a bit. Slice into individual pieces to serve..
- Refrigerate any leftovers. To reheat, wrap the amount you want to reheat in foil and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, or until heated..
Photo "Prosciutto Bruschetta" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. The image is available for download in high. Skip to Prosciutto Breakfast Bruschetta content. If you like bacon, there's a pretty good chance you'll love Prosciutto. It's an Italian cured ham typically served thinly.