pie with canned peaches. Canned peaches cut the cooking time of peach pie by about half. Home-canned peaches typically produce better results than store-bought canned peaches, partly because you control the amount of sugar used for preservation. You gain a little more control of the sugar content of store-bought.
This peach pie recipe is made using frozen peaches, but you can use fresh, frozen, or even canned! Now you can have peach pie for Thanksgiving or any time of year! Even better, if you can't decide what kind of topping you want on your peach pie, don't worry. You can cook pie with canned peaches using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of pie with canned peaches
- It’s 1 can of peach.
- It’s of batter.
- You need 100 grams of butter.
- It’s 2 of egg.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of syrup.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
I used light canned peaches for this pie and tasted the filling to make sure it was sweet enough. There was some extra cans of peaches lurking in my cupboard that I should use up. Since it had been a long time since I made a peach pie, it just sounded good. This is the most delicious peach pie recipe out there, but the trick to push it over the top is to make a homemade pie crust.
pie with canned peaches step by step
- syrup from canned peaches pour in a separate cup.
- mix eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar.
- melt butter, cool it down and add to the mixture of eggs and sugar.
- add syrup to the mixture.
- add flour and bakung powder to the mixture till the batter is think as for pancakes.
- put baking paper on a trail and pour the batter on it. add pieces of canned peaches.
- bake in the oven at 180? for 30~40min.
Just make sure to adjust the sugar. Mix sugar, cornstarch, and nutmeg and add to juice. Add butter and cook over low heat until mixture thickens. View top rated Easy peach pie with canned peaches recipes with ratings and reviews. Canned peach pie filling recipe/ Peach pie filling for canning.