My bruschetta. I typically serve my bruschetta with a french baguette. The slices are smaller with crusty edges, which makes them perfectly bite-sized. They also toast in the oven pretty quickly.
My recipe today comes from my dear friend Becky who is currently living in beautiful Naples, Italy. This easy bruschetta recipe from Food Network's Ree Drummond makes a great appetizer or tasty first course for a larger meal. Should Bruschetta be Served Warm or Cold? You can cook My bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My bruschetta
- It’s 9-10 of Roma tomatoes, remove white part and seeds, cut small cubes.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves, minced (less if you are afraid!).
- It’s 1/2 of medium red onion, chopped fine.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 C of fresh basil chopped.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
What makes all the difference is that toasted crunch of the outer bread and chewy insides as you bite down on the refreshing antipasto. Bruschetta is one of those foods that's impossible to eat elegantly. When you gorge on a crunchy piece of bread that's piled high with tomato. Try this Grilled Bruschetta Chicken for a dose of cheesy tomato goodness!
My bruschetta instructions
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Let rest for 20 minutes to overnite for flavors to meld together..
- Serve on toasted baguette or your favorite crisp cracker. You can't stop eating this!.
Watch this video to learn how to prepare Grilled Bruschetta Chicken today. Italian Herb Bruschetta Chicken is a low carb alternative to a traditional Bruschetta! Transform ordinary chicken into a delicious, flavourful meal! The Best Bruschetta Meat Recipes on Yummly Summer Sausage Bruschetta, Pork And Olive Bruschetta, Better Bruschetta Chicken Salad.