Easy bruschetta. This Easy Bruschetta Recipe is a super simple, no fail recipe for my favorite Italian antipasto. Try my recipe and say good bye to store bought bruschetta. Quick, delicious and always a crowd pleaser!
So delicious and easy to whip up. You'll be making this homemade bruschetta all summer long! One of my favorite appetizers to make during the summer is fresh tomato and basil bruschetta. You can have Easy bruschetta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy bruschetta
- It’s Loaf of French bread.
- Prepare Can of garlic flavor diced tomatoes.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Chopped basil.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Italian Bruschetta the best choice for a quick tasty appetizer full of tomato and basil goodness. Simple easy classic Italian bread recipe, a delicious. Juicy tomatoes, tossed with sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, balsamic vinegar, and fresh basil. This Yummy Homemade Bruschetta Is Quick, Simple And Perfect For Any Party!
Easy bruschetta instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice French bread in into 2 inch pieces place bread pieces on a sheet pan or anything that you would use for oven cooking..
- In a bowl mix together all your ingredients. Tomatoes, minced garlic, olive oil, chopped basil, salt, pepper..
- Using a spoon, spoon on your mixed ingredients onto pieces of French bread..
- Baked in oven at 350 for 10 minutes..
Easy and delicious, this low-carb Bruschetta Chicken is seasoned with simple Italian seasonings and topped with a light and fresh tomato basil bruschetta topping. Garden Fresh Bruschetta is deliciously simple to make! Learn how to make bruschetta and it will become an easy go-to for using up summer tomatoes for years to come. Easy Bruschetta: This Instructable will give you step by step instructions on how to make an amazing, easy, and extremely tasty variation of bruschetta. Please leave comments on how I could improve my.