Simple bruschetta. Bruschetta is a great way to use up those fresh summer vegetables in the garden. Garden Fresh Bruschetta is deliciously simple to make! Perfect as an appetizer & great over chicken.
Big B shows you how to make her version of Bruschetta. If you have any recipes for Big B to try let us. Bruschetta is an easy, Italian appetizer that is always amazing. You can cook Simple bruschetta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple bruschetta
- You need 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlice, minced.
- You need 4 of large Roma tomatoes, diced.
- You need Half of a red onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of thinly sliced cilantro (or basil).
- It’s 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need to taste of Red pepper flakes,.
Toasted bread rubbed with garlic and topped with lots of tomatoes and basil. SIMPLE BRUSCHETTA: This is a simple tomato bruschetta recipe that is filled with flavour and crunch. I love this recipe because the topping requires zero marinating time but there is flavour. It's so tasty, simple and made with bread, tomatoes, basil Bruschetta is an Italian antipasto consisting of grilled bread with extra virgin olive oil, garlic, salt and.
Simple bruschetta instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, toss together tomatoes, cilantro, salt, and red pepper flakes..
- In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, heat oil. Add minced garlic and cook until lightly golden, 2-4 minutes, then remove from heat and let cool..
- Add garlic and oil to bowl. Toss until ingredients are combined. Let marinate for 30 min..
- Meanwhile, brush oil lightly on sliced bread (Italian preferred) and place in large baking sheet. Toast until golden brown, turning halfway through. Let cool for 5 min once bread is nice and toasted..
- Spoon marinated tomatoes on top of bread just before serving. Add fresh mozzarella on top if desired..
Find trusted bruschetta recipes on Allrecipes.com! Bruschettas make great snacks and appetizers. Parmesan cheese and garlic bring their popular flavors to tomatoes in this recipe. This appetizer or side dish makes a crispy complement to any Italian entree. I just started with my grandmother's bruschetta recipe and added fresh tomatoes!