Veggie Mayo Pinwheel Tacos. These pinwheels come together quickly when you start with leftover taco meat. They make an appealing party appetizer served with salsa, or a fun lunch option with a salad on the side. Stir in the taco meat, cheese, salsa, mayonnaise, olives and onion.
These taco pinwheels are prefabricated with chickenhearted, taco seasoning, ointment cheese and · Vegan Veggie Pinwheels – Broccoli and carrots with all-vegan cream cheese, mayonnaise Mix the onions, cheese, mayo, bacon bits, and slivered almonds together. Veggie Tacos – This is for all you vegetarians out there! Who needs Carnitas or fish when you can enjoy similar flavors with simple vegetarian ingredients. You can cook Veggie Mayo Pinwheel Tacos using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie Mayo Pinwheel Tacos
- Prepare 4 of Corn Tortilla.
- You need of American Corn 1 cup Frozen (Thaw).
- Prepare 1.5 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Tricolor Bell Pepper 1 each(de seeded and finely chopped).
- You need of Onion 1 Finely Chopped.
- You need of Tomatoes 2 (de seeded and finely chopped).
- Prepare of Black Pepper 1/4 teaspoon or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Chaat Masala.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoon of Red Taco Sauce.
- Prepare of Salt1/2 teaspoon or to taste.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Chilli Flakes.
A versatile spread perfect for sandwiches, sauces, dressings, and more! Combine Cinco de Mayo and Taco Tuesday with these easy and delicious taco recipes. These tasty high-protein tacos are filled with chickpeas and veggies for a healthy vegetarian and vegan twist on Mexican tacos. Chickpea and cauliflower vegetarian tacos photo by Betty Crocker.
Veggie Mayo Pinwheel Tacos instructions
- In a bowl, mix together corn, mayonnaise, Red Sauce, Chopped onions, bell peppers, tomato, salt, and pepper..
- Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Cook the tortilla on a skillet for a minute or two..
- Spread 2-3 tablespoon of the corn-mayonnaise mixture on the tortilla. Spread it evenly..
- Roll it up tightly and refrigerate for 15 minutes..
- So that pinwheels can be easily made and won't get open..
- Gently cut the 1 inch pieces from it..
- Repeat with remaining tortilla logs and corn-mayonnaise mixture..
- Serve with tomato ketchup, salsa Verde or any dip..
Vegan -Adaptable Chipotle Mayo- a smoky spicy zesty Mexican Secret Sauce for tacos, tosadas, enchilada's or most any mexican food. Welcome to FEASTING AT HOME where you'll find delicious, healthy, VEGGIE-DRIVEN recipes with tips and tricks from a chef's home kitchen. Extra easy roasted veggie tacos recipe featuring flavorful roasted vegetables, hearty black beans, and a delicious five minute creamy cilantro sauce. These meatless tacos are simple to make and will satisfy the pickiest of eaters. Jump to the Roasted Veggie Tacos Recipe or read on to see our tips for.