You can cook Mexican Sopes using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Sopes
- Prepare of Sope Mix.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of Instant Corn Masa Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Frying oil.
- It’s 2 cup of warm water or as needed.
Mexican Sopes step by step
- Mix Masa and water until it turns to a dough consistency..
- Roll a golf size ball and pat it until its like a pancake. (Optional –> on a griddle place the dough and heat it up until its lightly cooked).
- Pinch the edges of the sope all around it..
- Heat oil on a small or medium pan…once its hot place your Sope and fry it until it turns light golden.
- Top your sole with anything you like and enjoy!!.
- My version: Fried beans at the bottom then I begin topping it with: shredded beef, shredded lettuce, guacamole, queso freso,sour cream, salsa, and Mexican Pickled onions(cebollas curtidas) and as a side Mexican Rice!!.