Peach cobbler. I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe. Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT.
How to Make Peach Cobbler: Prepare the peaches you will be using. You can use fresh, canned or Spoon the cobbler topping onto the peaches, spread around. No need to make it perfect, we want a. You can have Peach cobbler using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach cobbler
- Prepare 2 large of cans peach pie filling(or any pie filling of your choice).
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 stick of butter(melted).
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cinnamon.
Make this easy peach cobbler for dessert! Sweet, juicy peaches baked with a butter-y cake-like topping, with a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon. This Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler has the perfect sweet biscuit crust on top. People go crazy after this old fashioned, from scratch recipe and you will too!
Peach cobbler instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350℉.
- In a 9×13 glass pan add both large cans of peach pie filling.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients..
- Add the egg and mix until crumble look appears.
- Pour mixture over peaches.
- Drizzle 1 stick melted butter over crumble.
- Bake at 350? for 45 minutes.
Do cobblers have a bottom crust? I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy!