Elotes – maïs de rue mexicaine.
You can have Elotes – maïs de rue mexicaine using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Elotes – maïs de rue mexicaine
- You need of Multiple corns on their cobs.
- You need of Butters.
- You need of Mayonnaises.
- It’s of Cotija Cheese.
- You need of Tajín Seasonings.
- You need of Limez.
- You need of Hot Sauce (I like Valentino for this recipe).
Elotes – maïs de rue mexicaine instructions
- Cook the corn. I imagine boiling I'd easiest. I cooked mine sous vide style in butter..
- Take some of the cheese and crumble it in a plate. Also cut your limes..
- If the corn was boiled or whatever way you cooked it, slather on some butter. Then slather on some mayo. Sounds gross just do it. It holds the cheese on and weirdly fits..
- Roll it around in the cheese. Try and cover it from head to toe. Then season on taking everywhere. Not overly heavy but enough to taste it. Add more or less as u wish. Then spray on some lime juice and then add bit sauce to taste..
- Message me and thank me for being awesome. Tell me how good it is and how it changed your life..