Smoked brisket, elote (Mexican corn) smoked sweet potato. These smoked sweet potatoes are great as as savory side dish or add on a few dollops of real They are ready for the smoker! Elote (aka Mexican Street Corn) is an unbelievably popular antojito (little craving or street food) that you can find all over Mexico and the US. Elote will have you reconsidering your stance; or, at the very least, make one incredible exception.
However, the marinade in this recipe helps to keep the brisket tender and moist. Corn Ideas: Try corn on the cob, Mexican street corn (elote) or Louisiana cornbread. healthyish. We call this Mexican corn elotes, but it should just be known as the best corn EVER! You can have Smoked brisket, elote (Mexican corn) smoked sweet potato using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked brisket, elote (Mexican corn) smoked sweet potato
- You need 4 of Cobbs corn with husk on with no silk.
- It’s 1 of ] 3 pound fat cap on top brisket cut off large amount of fat.
- Prepare 4 of large sweet potatoes washed with skins on.
- You need 4 tbs of olive oil to rub potatoes.
- You need of Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper enough to sprinkle over potato.
- You need 8 of top butter.
- Prepare 4 tbs of Brown sugar.
- It’s of Mayonnaise parmasan cheese hot sauce in bottle ordry red powder.
- Prepare of Spices for the brisket. Tbs garlic powder tbs onion powder, 2tb.
- You need of Season salt 2tbs brown sugar 2 top chapote powder mix in bowl.
The sweetness of the corn, salty cheese, creamy It's amazing on Mexican night with your favorite tacos. My favorite kind right now are Tacos Dorados which are filled with mashed potatoes and fried. Elote is classic Mexican street corn, grilled and slathered in a irresistible sauce. This recipe has an added bonus: built-in handles for easy eating!
Smoked brisket, elote (Mexican corn) smoked sweet potato instructions
- For the corn on the Cobb pull husks back but not off. Pull the silk off all 4 corns push back the husk to cover the corn soak in water for 20 mins put bbq for hour take the corn off the bbq pull back husks rub on manonyse no kraft mayo! parmasan cheese chili powder and lemon if you want..
- 4 Sweet potatoes rub with olive oil sea salt and cracked pepper wrap in foil put corn and sweet potatoes in other bbq on the last 2 hours of the brisket cooking..
- Salt with a thin layer of salt on the brisket for 2 hours then rinse and pat dry. Put on try mix season salt garlic, onion, brown sugar, red chili powering a bowl then fat cap down rub in mixture the flip and rub on the top. Let set for like hour..
- Set up your smoker and grill lite the smoker at temp 225 forfeit put brisket fat cap up smoke for 6 hours untill internal temp is 180 ° take out and wrap with butcher paper if you don't have paper bag will work put back in smoker for another 4 hours untill temp comes up to 190• 200• degrees take out and let it rest. Then cut.
What makes elote so irresistible is the contrasts of flavors and textures. You've got the sweet corn, charred to smoky perfection on the grill, then the. Would you believe me if I told you there was no sweet corn in Mexico? The classic Mexican street food of corn on the cob charred on the grill, then slathered in a spicy and creamy chili A blend of garlic, cilantro, chili powder, mayo, and Cotija cheese in the sauce, plus a final squeeze of lime, makes the corn sweet, salty, savory How to Make Mexican Street Corn (Elotes). Smoked brisket is one of my favorite meats of all time!