Mexican Street Corn.
You can have Mexican Street Corn using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Street Corn
- You need 6 of mini corn cobs.
- You need 1.5 T of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 of limes; zested.
- Prepare 3 T of butter; melted.
- It’s 2 of large pinches grated cotija cheese.
- You need 2 pinches of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 of large pinch sugar.
Mexican Street Corn step by step
- Cover corn cobs with cold water. Add a pinch of salt and a large pinch of sugar..
- Bring to a boil. Cover. Remove from heat. Let sit untouched for 1 hour..
- Spread melted butter on each cob..
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on each cob. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and lime zest. Finish by sprinkling cheese all over the cob..
- Variations; Minced cilantro, coriander seed, cayenne, ancho chile, chile powder, cumin, chipotle, grapefruit zest, honey, chives, agave, sage, oregano, rosemary, ground jalapeño powder, black pepper, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, Mexican oregano, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, sumac,.