Corn Custard -Torta de Elote/ Milho.
You can cook Corn Custard -Torta de Elote/ Milho using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn Custard -Torta de Elote/ Milho
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need 1 can of corn. (frozen works also).
- Prepare 1 box of (8oz) cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
Corn Custard -Torta de Elote/ Milho step by step
- Oven at 350°F.
- Everything goes in the blender (you can add a bit of cinnamon in the mix, or just sprinkle at the top after its baked..
- Eggs goes in first, beat for about 1 min. As you add the other ingredients, give it a chance of it to mix well in the blender, dont put everything in at once, specially the corn and the cream cheese. (we dont want any chuncks).
- Add condensed milk, corn, cream cheese, butter, salt, cinnamon (if you want) baking powder (add this last)..
- Spray your pan, and pour it all in.
- Bake it just like a cake. About 45min. (I used glass pan) It gets golden brown, inserting a toothpick will still came out a litte dirty because its very moist..
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle with cinnamon. Let it cool, put it in the fridge..
- Its good to eat it warm, but I prefer it cold. Try it both ways in you like!.