Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri.
You can cook Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri
- You need 140 g of Frozen Strawberry.
- You need 30 g of Fresh Strawberry.
- Prepare 15 ml of Sugar Syrup.
- You need 30 ml of lime cordial or fresh lime juice.
- It’s 60 ml of rum.
- It’s of Garnish.
- Prepare 1 of fresh strawberry.
- It’s 1 slice of lime.
Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri step by step
- Grab nutribullet and add all ingredients, buzz until smooth. If you want full slushie add some ice..
- Grab glass and strawberry garnish, slice strawberry in half and wipe around glass rim. Put rim in sugar to coat top of glass.
- Add contents of nutribullet to glass and garnish.