Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies. Cherry Pie Filling, Cinnamon and sugar come together in this soft, warm, gooey, breakfast favorite. Putting a twist on a classic favorite canned cherry pie filling makes this rolls delicious. Make these Homemade Cherry Cinnamon Rolls.
I'm sorry this wasn't your favorite recipe. You can always adjust the spices. I personally love cinnamon and cherries together. You can cook Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies
- You need 2 of tubes (12.4 oz.) Cinnamon Rolls.
- Prepare 1 can of Cherry pie filling (21 oz), or any other flavor you like(apple, peach).
- You need of Sprinkle of cinnamon sugar for topping.
Fill each round with a spoonful of cherry filling. Replace the paddle attachment with the dough hook (or knead by hand), and knead in the. Homemade Cherry Hand Pies have flaky crust and juicy filling! The perfect cherry pie recipe for Summer parties and barbecues!
Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies step by step
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin with butter cooking spray….
- Separate cinnamon rolls from package and place into muffin cups, cinnamon side up, pressing into muffin tin, leave icing off to the side……
- Place 2 tablespoons of cherry pie filling into each cup….Then lightly sprinkle cinnamon sugar over your hand pies……
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 15 min or until golden brown, let cool for 5 min then remove from muffin tin by using a dull knife to loosen pies….repeat steps with any remaining cinnamon roll dough that is left……
- Drizzle icing over top of warm cinnamon hand pies and serve !.
- Enjoy 😉!!!.
View top rated Cherry cinnamon roll recipes with ratings and reviews. Cinnamon Apple Hand Pies are mini versions of a favorite pie. These handheld pies are a great for a grab-and-go treat! I would bet that I'm not alone in having a soft spot for apple pie. Its classic flavor is pure comfort food.