Balsamic Potato Salad. Balsamic Vinegar Potato Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chunks of potatoes are roasted with herbs for intense flavor, then combined with A homemade balsamic vinaigrette dressing is poured over the savory salad. Roasted potatoes, mushrooms, and sweet onion are tossed with a sweet balsamic vinaigrette and smoky bacon in this German-inspired potato salad.
Meanwhile, make balsamic dressing: Whisk lowfat sour cream, balsamic vinegar This simple Tomato Salad has a healthy balsamic vinegar dressing. This simple Tomato Salad has a healthy balsamic vinegar dressing. Don't let the simplicity fool you, it's full of flavor! You can cook Balsamic Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Balsamic Potato Salad
- It’s 3 pounds of new red mini potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of slivered oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of capers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of sun-dried tomato oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
Share: Rate this Recipe Boil potatoes until firm but not too soft. Drain and put back into pot. Break up potatoes with a wooden spoon (but be careful not to mash them). Balsamic Roasted Potato Salad is delicious and a nice alternative to the traditional mayo based potato salad.
Balsamic Potato Salad step by step
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool; cut into bite size pieces if needed. Place in bowl. Add tomatoes and capers..
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sun-dried tomato oil, mustard, salt and pepper; toss with potato mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with basil..
- Serve and enjoy!.
This post may contain affiliate links. This Honey Balsamic Potato Salad is a delicious and simple alternative to a mayo based potato salad. Some people just have an aversion to mayonnaise; especially when it comes to salads. This salad will stay for several days, and improves in flavor. It may be served chilled or room Add in the Balsamic vinaigrette mixture to the warm potato/bean mixture; toss well to coat.