Tinklee's Peach Pie Moonshine.
You can have Tinklee's Peach Pie Moonshine using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Peach Pie Moonshine
- It’s 64 oz of white grape peach juice.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of white granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 stick of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peach schnapps.
- Prepare 1 cup of 190 proof grain alcohol, everclear, moonshine etc. (I use everclear).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of peach schnapps.
- It’s 2 can of sliced peaches(15oz)in juice.
- You need 1 of cheese cloth.
Tinklee's Peach Pie Moonshine step by step
- in lg pot bring to boil- juice, sugars, 1 can sliced peaches, cinnamon sticks and 1/2 cup of peach schnapps, turn down cover and simmer for an hour, remove from heat and let cool down to room temperature.
- when mixture is at room temperature add 1 cup everclear and 3/4 cup of peach schnapps and mix.
- get 10-12 pint size jars ready, drain the last can of peaches real good, place one peach in each jar (find nice looking ones).
- with cheese cloth strain liquid into jars, fill up to the bottom of rim and seal.
- for best taste, let it sit for 6 wks at least for the flavor to mellow and blend the rest of the way, sit in a cool dark place, I use a refrigerator that we use for drinks only.
- I take the leftover peaches and pulp and make cobbler or crisp they are real good to use so don't throw them out.