You can have Chimichurri Sause using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chimichurri Sause
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Freash Flat Leaf Parsley.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion.
- It’s 4 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried Oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coarse Salt.
- It’s 1 medium of Tomato.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coarse Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/3 of Cilantro Leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 of Fresh lime juice.
Chimichurri Sause step by step
- Make sure all the fresh ingrediente are washed and clean before preparing..
- Chop, Dice and mince together..
- Add all the ingredients except the oil and vinegar into a large bowl and toss well to make sure all salt and peppers are spread around the ingredients..
- Next add the oil, vinegar and 1/4 cup water if needed. Mix well and allow to rest 20 to 30 minutes..
- Make sure the liquids cover all ingredients, if not then add equal parts of oil vinegar until covered a quarter inch..
- You can transfer to a clean bowl or jar and let the flavors blend overnight if desired. Add it to you favorite KC strip steak, t-bone or pork butt roast then grill it, bake it or stew it..