Spicy Mint Chimichurri.
You can have Spicy Mint Chimichurri using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Mint Chimichurri
- It’s 1 Cup of fresh Mint leaves.
- It’s 1 Cup of fresh Parsley leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of fresh Oregano leaves.
- It’s 4 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1-2 of Whole Jalapeno Peppers (stem removed).
- You need 4 Tablespoons of Lime juice.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Spicy Mint Chimichurri step by step
- Combine mint, parsley, oregano, garlic, jalapenos and salt in food processor and blend..
- While processor is running, drizzle in lime juice and olive oil and process until fully mixed. Taste and season as needed with salt and pepper..
- Top cooked meat with the chimichurri sauce and serve remaining sauce on the side..
- Best if prepared 24 hours before use. Keep in air tight container for up to 2 weeks at room temperature. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before serving..