Spicy Chimichurri Sauce. This recipe for a colorful chimichurri sauce doubles as a marinade and an accompaniment to all cuts of beef. Transfer ½ cup chimichurri to a small bowl; season with salt and reserve as sauce. Traditional chimichurri sauce recipe made with parsley, oregano, garlic, onion, red pepper, vinegar and oil.
You can make it at home using parsley. This spicy Asian chimichurri sauce adds a twist to the traditional chimichurri flavors by adding a few Asian ingredients for a spicy kick! Spicy chimichurri sauce is more an all purpose sauce than you likely think. You can cook Spicy Chimichurri Sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chimichurri Sauce
- You need 5 Oz. of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 1 Oz. of Red Vinegar.
- It’s 4 Oz. of Fresh Parsley.
- It’s 3 Oz. of Dried Oregano.
- You need 3 Oz. of Garlic.
- It’s 1 Oz. of Yellow Chili.
- Prepare To Taste of Black Pepper.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
Rinse parsley well and shake the leaves to remove any excess water. Argentinean chimichurri is made with chopped fresh parsley, oregano, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and red pepper flakes. Chimichurri is a traditional Argentine condiment that typically accompanies any grilled meats. Add my spicy chimichurri sauce to your culinary repertoire!
Spicy Chimichurri Sauce step by step
- Thinly mince the Garlic..
- Thinly mince the Parsley.
- Before you mix everything, crush a little bit the Oregano leaves so the aroma is released..
- Take the Yellow Chili and mince it thinly..
- Take a glass jar and mix well the Oregano, Parsley, Garlic and Oil. Shake very well and the add the Red Vinegar..
- Finally, add the Yellow Chili and shake again..
- Close the jar and store the mix inside the fridge for a day. If you use the chimichurri right after preparation, it will not pick up the spice. We hope you enjoy!.
Chimichurri sauce is extremely versatile, so feel free to swap in other green ingredients for the cilantro and parsley. Try a combination of fresh oregano and arugula to create a sauce with a spicy kick! Prepare to be blown away by this flavorful green sauce inspired by chimichurri. Chimichurri (Spanish: [tʃimiˈtʃuri]) is an uncooked sauce used both in cooking and as a table condiment for grilled meat. A specialty of Argentina and Uruguay, the sauce comes in a green.