Classic Chimichurri Sauce.
You can cook Classic Chimichurri Sauce using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic Chimichurri Sauce
- It’s 1 cup of (packed) fresh parsley.
- You need 1 cup of (packed) fresh cilantro.
- You need 1/2 cup of extra-virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of white onion, chopped.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 tbs of Red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of crushed red pepper (or pepper of your choice depending on your heat tolerance. I use habanero on most everything).
- You need to taste of Kosher Salt.
Classic Chimichurri Sauce step by step
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth and it becomes more liquid. Refrigerate for at least an hour before using. ENJOY!.