Greek pasta salad. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers tossed in a homemade Greek dressing with Kalamata olives and Feta cheese. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck! Tender pasta, ripe juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, feta cheese and olives are tossed in a Greek dressing.
Imagine all the flavors of a Greek salad, but with pasta! We've got kalamata olives, tomatoes, cucumber, and feta cheese, all tossed with pasta and a lemony dressing. The best Greek Pasta Salad features healthy cucumber, red bell pepper, tomatoes, red onion, chickpeas, oregano, parsley, vegan feta and lemon for a delicious quick + easy side side or main meal! You can have Greek pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek pasta salad
- Prepare box of Classic pasta salad include seasoning mix.
- Prepare Cup of fresh spinach chopped.
- It’s Cup of feta cheese.
- It’s Box of frozen mix vegetables.
- It’s 1/2 cup of slice black Pitt olives.
- It’s 5 tablespoon of Greek dressing.
- You need 1 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- Prepare 8 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
This Greek Pasta Salad from Delish.com is the best! A classic in diners and on dinner tables, Greek salad's are filled with Mediterranean produce and flavors. This Greek pasta salad is a light and fresh combination of colorful veggies, olives, and feta cheese. It's the perfect side dish for any summer gathering!
Greek pasta salad step by step
- Heat water to boiling add salt and oil cook pasta for 7 minutes stirring occasionally uncovered after 7 minutes add the vegetable bag and cook for 3 minutes only.
- Drain completely in separate bowl combine the seasoning mix with Greek dressing or any kind of Dressing like Italian add the pasta and vegetables to it and mix well add the other ingredients and refrigerate enjoy cold yummy.
When you take Greek salad ingredients and add. This simple Greek Pasta Salad recipe paired with a homemade dressing is fresh, bright, and filling. It's a perfect contribution for your next potluck or for your dinner table on a busy weeknight. Loaded with fresh vegetables, feta cheese, and tossed with a lemon herb dressing. Need Greek pasta salad for a block party?