Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad. The trick is to use the shredded SHARP cheddar cheese. A mild or medium just doesn't hold up to the myriad of flavors in this salad. This creamy, cold pasta salad is bursting with fresh ingredients like tomatoes, broccoli, crisp bacon, cheddar, olives and red onions.
Rinse cooked pasta with cold water to cool it down. Dump cold pasta into a large mixing bowl. Add the mayo and ranch dressing to the bowl. You can cook Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad
- Prepare 3 cups of bow-tie pasta, uncooked.
- It’s 2/3 cup of cheddar cheese crumbles.
- You need 6 slices of cooked bacon, diced.
- It’s 2-3 of small tomatoes, seeded & diced.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of fresh broccoli, chopped.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of red onions, diced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of black olives.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of creamy ranch dressing.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2-1 teaspoon of oregano.
Stir until pasta is completely coated in dressing. I love cold pasta salads and this creamy bacon cheddar ranch pasta salad is amongst my favs. I mean can you really go wrong with bacon, cheddar and ranch?? The fresh onions, garlic, tomatoes, broccoli and olives really makes this pasta salad pops.
Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta until al dente. Be careful not overcook. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water until pasta is cool. Add drained pasta to a large bowl. Add in the bacon, broccoli, red onions, black olives, and tomatoes. essing in with the pasta mixture until well coated..
- Toss to combine. (you may need to add a tiny bit of water to moisten the pasta if it's too sticky to toss) In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, garlic and oregano. When ready to serve, mix the dressing.
- Serve immediately..
- Notes- when I made this I was low on ingredients so I substitute it for lettuce, and my kids don’t black olives so I left it out. I just used ranch because I have no mayo….
Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad: a quick, easy & creamy pasta salad with cheddar cheese, bacon, peas & ranch seasoning all tossed together for a great potluck dish! This Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad might have a little edge on the tuna salad because it is loaded with bacon and ranch seasoning. Chicken pasta salad bursting with cheddar, bacon, and ranch! This easy pasta salad is going to be the hit of your next barbecue! I think I'm I mean, this is a bacon cheddar ranch pasta salad with bits of juicy chicken inside.