Peach Cobbler. I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe. Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT.
How to Make Peach Cobbler: Prepare the peaches you will be using. You can use fresh, canned or Spoon the cobbler topping onto the peaches, spread around. No need to make it perfect, we want a. You can have Peach Cobbler using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- Prepare 1 can of Peach peaches : sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Self-rising flour :.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter : – divide it into 2.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar : plus 2 tbsp.
- Prepare 180 C of Preheat your oven to / 350 F.
Make this easy peach cobbler for dessert! Sweet, juicy peaches baked with a butter-y cake-like topping, with a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon. This Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler has the perfect sweet biscuit crust on top. People go crazy after this old fashioned, from scratch recipe and you will too!
Peach Cobbler instructions
- Mix the flour with 3/4cup of sugar and 1/4 cup of the melted butter together. Sprinkle one-third of this flour mixture on the bottom of this baking dish.
- Next pour the can of peaches along with the juice over this mixture. The juice needs to cover the peaches if its not add some water. Less later means a dry cobbler, and if the peach is swimming in the juice, you will get a soupy cobbler.
- Finally, top the peaches with the remaining flour mixture. Also, sprinkle the remaining 2 tbsp of sugar and the 1/4 cup of butter.
- Bake 30-40mins until its brown and bubbly. Serve hot with some french vanilla ice-cream!.
Do cobblers have a bottom crust? I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy!