Mountain Dew Cobbler.
You can have Mountain Dew Cobbler using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mountain Dew Cobbler
- Prepare 1 stick of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mountain dew.
- It’s 1 can of Pillsbury Grands large crescents.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of apple or peach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
Mountain Dew Cobbler step by step
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Peel and slice fruit to desired thickness.
- Roll out crescents, lay 3-4 slices in crescent and roll back up..
- Place in square casserole dish.
- Melt butter and sugar together and pour over top of crescents.
- Pour Mtn. Dew over crescents.
- Sprinkle desired amount of cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.