Peach Cobbler. I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe. Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT.
How to Make Peach Cobbler: Prepare the peaches you will be using. You can use fresh, canned or Spoon the cobbler topping onto the peaches, spread around. No need to make it perfect, we want a. You can have Peach Cobbler using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- It’s 4 of Ripe peaches (or 1 15 oz can).
- Prepare 1/2 box of White cake mix.
- It’s 1/2 stick of Butter (melted).
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon.
Make this easy peach cobbler for dessert! Sweet, juicy peaches baked with a butter-y cake-like topping, with a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon. This Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler has the perfect sweet biscuit crust on top. People go crazy after this old fashioned, from scratch recipe and you will too!
Peach Cobbler step by step
- Peel skin off of peaches. Cut peeled peach into chunks and place directly into 8×8 metal or nonstick pan. (For canned peaches, drain juice completely and pour peaches into the pan). Completely line the bottom of the pan..
- Sprinkle cake mix onto peaches, just enough to cover them..
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Place pan in cold oven and set for 375* F. Bake for 45 minutes or until it looks ???.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or alone. Leftovers last 4-5 days in fridge..
Do cobblers have a bottom crust? I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy!