Peach Cobbler. I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe. Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT.
How to Make Peach Cobbler: Prepare the peaches you will be using. You can use fresh, canned or Spoon the cobbler topping onto the peaches, spread around. No need to make it perfect, we want a. You can have Peach Cobbler using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- You need 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn syrup.
- It’s 29 oz of peaches.
Make this easy peach cobbler for dessert! Sweet, juicy peaches baked with a butter-y cake-like topping, with a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon. This Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler has the perfect sweet biscuit crust on top. People go crazy after this old fashioned, from scratch recipe and you will too!
Peach Cobbler step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix all ingredients together except cake mix and butter in a bowl.
- Pour in square pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over the peaches evenly.
- Cut butter in small pieces place them all over cake mix and put in the oven.
- Cook until crust is nice and brown.
Do cobblers have a bottom crust? I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy!