Peach cobbler. I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe. Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT.
How to Make Peach Cobbler: Prepare the peaches you will be using. You can use fresh, canned or Spoon the cobbler topping onto the peaches, spread around. No need to make it perfect, we want a. You can cook Peach cobbler using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach cobbler
- It’s 1 box of butter golden or yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 2 large of jars of peaches.
- Prepare 2 1/3 cup of pancake mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 stick of margarine or butter (sliced up).
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of ground nutmeg.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
Make this easy peach cobbler for dessert! Sweet, juicy peaches baked with a butter-y cake-like topping, with a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon. This Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler has the perfect sweet biscuit crust on top. People go crazy after this old fashioned, from scratch recipe and you will too!
Peach cobbler step by step
- Mix the cake & pancake mix together.
- Grease the pan.
- Layer the pan with the dry mix combo.
- Add plops of butter or margarine . Then sprinkle the nutmeg &cinnamon.
- Pour the peaches in a bowl. Separate the juice from the fruit..
- Layer the peaches in the pan. Pour some of the juice on the dry mix..
- Repeat with the dry mix, butter(margarine), seasonings, and peaches and peach juice..
- Pour some of the peach juice on the top so that the cake mix will cook to a nice golden brown.
- Cook at 350 for 45 minutes top 1 hour 15 minutes depending on your oven.
Do cobblers have a bottom crust? I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy!