Peach Cobbler. I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe. Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT.
How to Make Peach Cobbler: Prepare the peaches you will be using. You can use fresh, canned or Spoon the cobbler topping onto the peaches, spread around. No need to make it perfect, we want a. You can cook Peach Cobbler using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar, divided.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 4 cup of fresh peach slices.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of ground cinnamon or nutmeg (optional).
Make this easy peach cobbler for dessert! Sweet, juicy peaches baked with a butter-y cake-like topping, with a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon. This Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler has the perfect sweet biscuit crust on top. People go crazy after this old fashioned, from scratch recipe and you will too!
Peach Cobbler instructions
- Melt butter in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish..
- Combine flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt; add milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened..
- Pour batter over butter (do not stir)..
- Bring remaining 1 cup sugar, peach slices, and lemon juice to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly; pour over batter (do not stir)..
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg, if desired..
- Bake at 375° for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Best served warm..
Do cobblers have a bottom crust? I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy!