Peach Cobbler. I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe. Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT.
How to Make Peach Cobbler: Prepare the peaches you will be using. You can use fresh, canned or Spoon the cobbler topping onto the peaches, spread around. No need to make it perfect, we want a. You can have Peach Cobbler using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- Prepare 4 cups of fresh sliced peaches.
- You need 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of For Batter:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter melted.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
Make this easy peach cobbler for dessert! Sweet, juicy peaches baked with a butter-y cake-like topping, with a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon. This Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler has the perfect sweet biscuit crust on top. People go crazy after this old fashioned, from scratch recipe and you will too!
Peach Cobbler step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 then pour the melted butter into a 13×9 baking dish set aside.
- In a saucepan, add the peaches, sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat and set aside. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Add the egg and milk and stir to combine..
- Pour the batter over the butter but do not sit the two together. Scatter the peach mixture evenly over the top and don’t stir them in just leave them as is..
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until golden brown..
Do cobblers have a bottom crust? I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy!